U.D.PUBLISHING, S.A. DE C.V.
Last Update: March 1st, 2017
U.D. Publishing, S.A. de C.V., a company established according to Mexican law, located at Magdalena No. 211, Col. Del Valle, Del. Benito Juárez, Mexico City, C.P. 03100, with Federal Taxpayer Registry number UPU 030211 DE3, listed in the Public Registry of Property and Commerce under Commercial File 300,046 on 12 April 2010, holder in Mexico of the trade mark UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON PUBLISHING and of the website http://www.udpglobal.com, is responsible for the databases created with the personal data provided by this website’s users (hereafter referred to as “personal data”).
The user of this site declare have been seen, understood and accepted the terms set forth in this Notice and authorizes us, the automated processing of the personal data that he voluntarily provides, through forms and electronic mail, for promotional, informative and statistical purposes. You agree that your data may be assigned, exclusively for the purposes indicated above, to entities of the SM Group identified in the domain www.grupo-sm.com, as well as its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, respecting everything established in the Federal Law Of Protection of Personal Data and without the need to be notified of the assignment made to the said assignees. All your personal data are treated with absolute confidentiality, and are not accessible to third parties for different purposes for which they have been authorized. The personal database of the users created will be stored in the SM-Mexico Building located in "Magdalena 211, Colonia Del Valle, Delegation Benito Juárez, C.P. 03100 in Mexico City", under our the supervision and control, through its trained personnel, who assumes responsibility for the adoption of technical and organizational security measures to protect confidentiality and integrity Of the information, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals, the regulations and other applicable laws. Any holder of personal data that voluntarily submits their data through the domain www.udaytonpublishing.com.mx, may exercise their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition through written communication or any electronic means, indicating the name of the holder and address Or other means to communicate the response to your request, documentation proving your identity or, if applicable, the legal representation of the holder, a clear and precise description of the personal data in respect of which you intend to exercise any of the aforementioned rights and any Other element or document that facilitates the location of the personal data. In case the information provided is incorrect or insufficient, or the corresponding accreditation documents are not accompanied, the Integral Center for Customer Care (hereinafter CIAC) may require you to provide the necessary documents or documents to process the same. The decision will also be communicated and an electronic response will be given to the email address specified in the request. The brief must be addressed to CIAC Customer Service Headquarters located at "Magdalena 211, Colonia Del Valle, Benito Juárez Delegation, C.P. 03100 in Mexico City ", or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), in accordance with what is established in article 29 of the applicable Law of Matter, Regulation and other applicable laws.
FORMAT FOR AIMED THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION.
- Full Name:____________________________________________________________
- Date of bith: ____________________________________________________
- Adress: ______________________________________________________________
- Email (for receipt of response to your request): ______________________________________________________
- Telephone: ______________________________________________________________
· Proof of identification (ID, power of attorney signed before two witnesses, power of attorney, passport, military service, other):________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
· By what means did you provide us with your data?:__________________________________
- Which right do you wish to exercise pertaining to your personal data?
a) Access b) Rectification c) Cancellation d) Opposition
a. If you wich to exercise your right to ACCESS, please indicate the data you wish to access:_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
b. If you wich to exercise your right to RECTIFICATION, please indicate the data you wish to access:_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- c. If you wish to exercise your right to Cancelation, we will stop using your data and they will be blocked and deleted from our databases. Please specify the data you wish to cancel __________________________________________________________________
- d. If you wish to exercise your right Opposition, we will stop using your data. Please indicate the data you wish for us to stop using ______________________ ________________________________________________________________________